Multi-Pump Control Manager
A large touchscreen display allows monitoring of overall fluid demand, control fluid supply and balance the load to distribute hydraulic fluid power only when and where it is needed. This ability to control up to 8 HPUs as a single system helps improve productivity, reduce energy costs and prolong equipment life.
Key Product Features
Access information to efficiently allocate hydraulic power
Minimize electricity and water consumption, reducing operating expenses
Intuitive, touchscreen interface to control hydraulic distribution
Product Life Extension
Reduce wear on hydraulic components, extending their functional life
- 22" LCD touchscreen for labs with up to 4 HPUs
- 32" LCD touchscreen for labs with up to 8 HPUs
Basic Interface Box
- Electronics box mounted in pump room or close proximity to the HPUs
- Connects SIL-2 safety relays and E-stop functionality
- Offers basic cooling and dump valve control
- Transfer control panel operation of single HPU to another location
- Monitor or change HPU settings from a remote location
Service and Support
Our experts are here to help keep you up and running.
Related Products, Parts or Accessories
Contact An MTS Rep TodayReady for a quote or need more information about how to incorporate multi-pump control into your lab? We're here to help. Request A Quote
8% More Energy Efficient
Reduce SilentFlo 505 HPU operating costs with a pump/motor m…
Hydraulic Fluid Analysis Parameters
Are you measuring the right things?
Get the Most from Your HPU
Things you can do to keep your HPU in top condition.
3 Threats to Hydraulic Fluid Health
Contaminants, deterioration and heat can accelerate fluid da…
Introducing MTS Series 295 HSM
Enables smooth hydraulic pressure transitions to increase sa…