Bionix Manual Bollard Style Grips
Bionix Manual Bollard Grips are “horn” style grips designed to reduce stress concentration on specimens and avoid grip-induced failures. They are suitable for testing cords, filaments, fibers, fine wire, and yarns at temperatures ranging from -130°C to 250°C.
- Wire and Cable
Key Product Features
Accurate & Repeatable
Anti-rotation features and integrated alignment pins for test accuracy & repeatability.
Built of durable stainless steel, they can be safely deployed within saline environmental baths.
Universal adapter design and optional threaded frame adapters for easy installation.
Support a full spectrum of biomaterial, medical device component, and medical packaging testing.
- “Horn” style design
- Universal adapter design (Type D standard)
- Optional threaded frame adapter
- Anti-rotation features and integrated alignment pins
- Temperature range: -130°C to 250°C
- Applications: Cords, filaments, fibers, fine wire, yarns.
- Model: 1000
- Maximum Load: 1 kN (225 lbf)
- Maximum Specimen Diameter: 3 mm (0.12 in)
- Weight (Upper): 1.0 kg (2.2 lb)
- Grip Height: 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Part Number: 100-185-264
Get The Most Out Of Your Investment
Our experts are here to help keep you up and running.
Related Products, Parts or Accessories
Looking for more products?Go to Solution Finder