Bionix Manual Bollard Style Grips
Bionix Manual Bollard Grips are “horn” style grips designed to reduce stress concentration on specimens and avoid grip-induced failures. They are suitable for testing cords, filaments, fibers, fine wire, and yarns at temperatures ranging from -130°C to 250°C.
- Wire and Cable
Key Product Features
Accurate & Repeatable
Anti-rotation features and integrated alignment pins for test accuracy & repeatability.
Built of durable stainless steel, they can be safely deployed within saline environmental baths.
Universal adapter design and optional threaded frame adapters for easy installation.
Support a full spectrum of biomaterial, medical device component, and medical packaging testing.
- “Horn” style design
- Universal adapter design (Type D standard)
- Optional threaded frame adapter
- Anti-rotation features and integrated alignment pins
- Temperature range: -130°C to 250°C
- Applications: Cords, filaments, fibers, fine wire, yarns.
- Model: 1000
- Maximum Load: 1 kN (225 lbf)
- Maximum Specimen Diameter: 3 mm (0.12 in)
- Weight (Upper): 1.0 kg (2.2 lb)
- Grip Height: 140 mm (5.5 in)
- Part Number: 100-185-264
Get The Most Out Of Your Investment
Our experts are here to help keep you up and running.