Equipped with significantly increased processing power, new FlexTest Elite Performance Models 60, 100 and 200 digital controllers are engineered to help test labs adapt to rapidly evolving test complexity, accelerate testing, increase throughput and meet emerging safety and efficiency demands.
Join Hans-Peter Beggel, Systems Integration Engineer, as he explores how the enhanced processing power of new FlexTest Elite Performance controllers can be deployed to the advantage of automotive test labs.
Deploy the enhanced processing power of Elite Performance controllers to meet evolving test demands with speed, efficiency and confidence
- Higher Channel Counts:
- Dedicate more channels to data acquisition and test monitoring
- Process even more conditioner signals and calculations
- Utilize more signals from third-party data acquisition devices
- More efficiently support multiple test stations
- Increased Computational Horsepower:
- Leverage advanced HIL and Hybrid Simulation techniques
- Perform more Calculations-in-the-Loop
- Integrate smart sensors to optimize test system safety, efficiency and longevity
- Faster System Rates:
- Achieve optimal test system rates
- Establish more synchronous connectivity
- Acquire richer data sets
- Achieve higher stability and better tuning for electrically actuated simulators
Fully leverage the technologies, methods and expertise of the tightly integrated MTS Test & Simulation Ecosystem
Foundational to the evolution automotive testing, FlexTest controllers are the keystone of an integrated testing ecosystem that is continuously adapting to changing industry requirements.
MTS Application Software
MTS Hybrid Simulation Solutions
MTS Global Service & Support