Advanced solutions for every seismic testing need and budgetThe world’s leading civil engineering researchers depend on MTS to help them accurately replicate earthquake ground motions in a controlled laboratory setting. Governments and research organizations employ our robust uniaxial and multiaxial test systems to validate the safety and durability of buildings, bridges and the full array of civil structures.
The complete family of MTS seismic solutions can help you evaluate the behavior of everything from small structural components to full-scale structures, under the precise conditions of an actual earthquake event.
Our offering includes:
• Six-degree-of-freedom and special-purpose seismic simulators for large-
• 3.0-meter biaxial seismic simulators for basic research and component
• New, affordable 1.5- and 3.0-meter uniaxial seismic simulators
• Seismic damper test systems
• MTS Civil Hybrid Simulation capabilities
All MTS seismic test solutions are driven by industry-leading MTS application software and control systems, which can add unprecedented capabilities and ease-of-use to your seismic testing. They’re also backed by the world’s most trusted network of consulting, service and support professionals.
>> CONTACT MTS
>> SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OTHER VERSIONS OF FORCE & MOTION