Improve the efficiency and accuracy of biomedical testing in heated fluidsVersatile and value-priced, the new Bionix® EnviroBath facilitates the efficient and accurate mechanical testing of medical device and biomaterial specimens in fluids heated to body temperatures.
Engineered specifically for biomedical and general material test applications, the Bionix EnviroBath is easy to set up, operate, and maintain, and it is available in a variety of volume configurations to accommodate a broad range of test specimens. A universal adapter design ensures full compatibility with all Bionix electromechanical and servohydraulic load frame systems, as well as with electromechanical test systems from other manufacturers.
The Bionix EnviroBath features and capabilities include:
• Availability in a variety of volume configurations
• Support for both saline and protein-based fluids
• Compatibility with a broad selection of Bionix grips and fixtures
• A highly reliable fluid temperature control mechanism
• Easy disassembly, cleaning, and maintenance
• Optional video or laser extensometer window
• Optional protein-based fluid system
Improve the efficiency and accuracy of how you test medical device and biomaterial specimens in heated fluids. Upgrade your mechanical test system with a Bionix EnviroBath today.
>> CONTACT MTS
>> SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OTHER VERSIONS OF FORCE & MOTION