Model 656 Triaxial cell equipped with ultrasonic velocity testing capabilities
Model 656 Triaxial CellsThe Model 656 Triaxial Cell from MTS is specifically engineered to accurately replicate complex natural and in situ conditions common in rock and concrete testing. These vessels recreate high stress states, temperatures and pore fluid pressures with extreme precision, allowing you to investigate how these conditions change under a variety of load conditions.
Model 656 Triaxial Cells are compatible with MTS Models 815 and 816 load frames, and can be easily integrated into a rock and concrete testing system to form a complete triaxial testing solution. To this end, MTS Triaxial Rock Mechanics Software enables simultaneous control of the load frame and confining pressure system, and executes both ASTM and ISRM triaxial rock mechanics tests.
Your complete solution may also include:
• Confining pressure intensifier to provide servo-control of the confining fluid
• Pore pressure intensifier to saturate jacketed specimens as well as
pressurize and servo-control pore fluid in the specimen
• In-vessel strain gaged load cells for direct reading of axial force
• In-vessel axial and circumferential extensometers designed for measuring
strains on specimens at high pressures and temperatures
• Complete ultrasonic velocity testing solution
Learn more today about the Model 656 Triaxial Cell.
>> CONTACT MTS
>> SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OTHER VERSIONS OF FORCE & MOTION