The family of MTS Bionix® EnviroBaths
MTS Bionix EnviroBath with spray/mist option mounted in an MTS Bionix Tabletop Test System
Efficiency and Convenience Delivered with MTS Bionix® EnviroBathThe MTS Bionix EnviroBath streamlines biomaterial and component test operations by delivering accurate mechanical testing results of biomedical and general material specimens in fluids heated to body temperatures.
The EnviroBath testing solution provides convenient, leak-proof front and back access panels designed for simple installation and removal of grips, fixtures and test specimens. Filling and draining the EnviroBath is both controlled and quick, and easy disassembly simplifies cleaning and regular maintenance. Expect reliable performance with the fluid temperature control system that maintains constant fluid bath temperatures throughout the duration of the test.
The EnviroBath is available in a variety of volume configurations to accommodate a wide range of test requirements, and specimen sizes. The universal adapter design ensures full compatibility with MTS electromechanical, servohydraulic, and electrodynamic load frames, as well as electromechanical test systems from other manufacturers.
Extend the utility of the EnviroBath with optional specialty features; these include a protein-based fluid handling system and bath-mounted temperature monitoring.
Highlighted features include:
• Available in 1, 6 and 10 liter volume configurations
• Allows accurate closed-loop control of bath temperature from
5°C above ambient to 40°C
• Supports saline (standard) and protein-based (optional) fluids
• Compatible with a broad selection of Bionix grips and fixtures
• Compatible with both monotonic and dynamic frame hardware
• Supports low-force, high-force and torsional test applications
• Compatible with non-contacting extensometers
• Optional horizontal configuration for electromechanical load frames
• Optional sprayer for 6 and 10 liter baths
>> MTS 2015 SERVICES & ACCESSORIES CATALOG
>> MTS BIONIX ENVIROBATH
>> CONTACT MTS
>> SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OTHER VERSIONS OF FORCE & MOTION