MTS Acumen test systems balance solid industrial design and testing functionality to deliver an integrated solution that continues to meet your needs as testing objectives evolve.
Versatile Low-Force Dynamic and Monotonic Testing TechnologyMTS Acumen™ systems are well-suited to testing biomaterials and medical device components. They can be situated anywhere and are easily relocated, so it is not necessary to plan your facility around the load frame. Optional fluid baths, chambers, and grips allow you to accurately subject test specimens to a variety of conditions. The engineered design of the MTS Acumen communicates quality and attention to detail, which is critical when demonstrating prototypes to physicians and investors.
A unique direct-drive linear motor allows MTS Acumen systems to deliver high accuracy and repeatability in a compact footprint. The actuator’s rigid integrated bearings provide smooth, low-friction performance, enabling the precise control required for high-fidelity waveform reproduction as well as long system life. The actuator also includes a high-resolution digital encoder to ensure accurate control and measurement of specimen position.
Other MTS Acumen system benefits include:
• Available in 1.25 kN and 3 kN models
• Operate up to four test frames with a single MTS FlexTest™ 60 Controller
• Stroke length of 70mm (± 35 mm dynamic)
• Precision encoder with ½ micron resolution
• High performance motor design with frequencies greater than 100 Hz
• Advance auto tuning options
• Power of MTS TestSuite® Software
• Optional MTS ECHO™ Monitoring Software
• Intuitive operator controls – ease of use
• Integrated industrial design
• Worldwide service and support
Learn more today about how the MTS Acumen Electrodynamic Test Systems can help you reduce costs, conserve lab space and get more from your testing technology investments.
>> MTS ACUMEN™ ELECTRODYNAMIC TEST SYSTEMS BROCHURE
>> CONTACT MTS
>> SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OTHER VERSIONS OF FORCE & MOTION