AeroPro™ 6.1 software adds even greater speed to aerospace structural testingBuilding on the powerful test-acceleration capabilities of version 6.0, soon to be released AeroPro™ 6.1 software offers more features for helping aerospace test labs improve the speed and efficiency of their aerospace structural testing. This productivity can be achieved while upholding the highest levels of test data integrity and test article safety.
The new software version carries forward all the defining capabilities that make AeroPro software the industry’s preferred tool for aerospace structural testing, including integrated data acquisition and control, cross-coupling compensation (C3), and profile segment optimization (PSO), along with a host of productive data display tools.
New features for AeroPro 6.1 software include:
• Full Windows Vista® compatibility
• Greater import/export efficiency
• Signal-based command via look-up table
• Command based on an external signal
• Storage of channel parameters with acquired data
• Ability to modify channel parameters and recalculate
• Automated active load abort system setup and operation
• Enhanced multithreading
Your time and resources are simply too valuable to use inefficiently, and new AeroPro 6.1 software can help you test at the highest levels of speed and efficiency.
>> CONTACT MTS
>> SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OTHER VERSIONS OF FORCE & MOTION